A key post of Team Secretary for the Fosse Team of churches has been created to provide essential administrative support for the leadership team. 11 hours a week at £11 an hour (with 3% Pension Fund if applicable) to be worked on mutually agreed times starting as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone who has all or most of the following:
• highly competent computer skills
• excellent administrative skills / organisational ability
• is self motivated and willing to take responsibility
• can cope with an evolving job
• is a team player and is able to relate well to people
• has a working knowledge of the Church of England and is in sympathy with its mission and aims
For an informal discussion and / or a full job description please contact Rev. Sr. Mary A’Herne-Smith by email or call 01664 420193.